Clean Cut Sports offer customer support before and during the broadcast.
Should you require any assistance then please either
Prior to signing up to our webcast we recommend you take the following steps:
Test your download speed at www.speedofme.com
We recommend a minimum download speed of 3Mb should allow you to watch the game smoothly, although the faster the download speed the better.
If viewing on Windows 10 we believe the built in internet browser, Edge, does not support the webcast. Please download Google Chrome and log in through this browser.
If viewing on Android device
You will need to ensure that you have downloaded a video player on your device, VLC player is recommended. These are available free of charge from your app store.
If viewing on PC
- Ensure that you have deleted your temporary internet files before viewing.
- Reduce your system colours from 32 bit to 16 bit through display settings.
- Our webcasts have a two channel audio commentary, and so please balance your speaker settings through Control Panel to ensure both commentaries are received.
- In the event of buffering/freezing we recommend that you try rebooting your router.
- Disable Hardware Acceleration by using these steps:
- In Windows XP
- Click on Start
- Click Control Panel and Click Display
- Select the Settings tab and click on the Advanced.
- Click on the Troubleshoot tab.
- Disable the hardware acceleration completely by dragging the slider to the extreme left.
- Windows 7
- Click Start / Control Panel / Appearance and Personalization.
- Under Personalization, click
- Adjust screen resolution.
- On the Display Settings dialog, click the Advanced Settings... button.
- On the monitor properties dialog, click the Troubleshoot tab.
- Click the Change settings button.
- On the security dialog, click Continue.
- Move the Hardware Acceleration slider to the third notch.
- Click OK.
- Restart Windows
- In Windows Vista
- Click Start
- Click Control Panel, choose Appearance and Personalization, click Personalization, click Display Settings, and then click Advanced Settings.
- Under the Troubleshoot tab, and then click Change Settings.
If you have problems with Flashplayer sound or vision try visiting this website for help
If you have full screen issues please see this website for help
Samsung Smart TV
We have been advised that the webcast is not compatible with this make of TV as they cannot broadcast the sound properly
We cannot guarantee that the Webcast will work on these devices and recommend that you check with the maker whether they will support HTML 5 broadcasts
Chrome, IE, Firefox, or Safari ?
Should you still experience issues with viewing the webcast we recommend you try using a different internet browser. We have found Google Chrome or Firefox to be slightly more reliable than Internet Explorer.
Even with a fast download speed the webcast may still not stream smoothly if you do not adopt good housekeeping on your PC.